YOUTH MUSICAL THEATRE WORKSHOPS
|All Youth Musical Theater Workshops Include:
Dance Workshops -
Introduction to dance, including movement games, dance routines, common steps, stage movement, and production numbers used in performance
Vocal Workshops -
Basic instruction on music theory, voice projection, intervals, warm-ups, musical numbers used in performance, and vocal games and fun!
Acting Workshops -
Basic instruction on acting, stage movement, theatrical terms and definitions, awareness games, theater games, blocking (stage movement), character analysis, voice projection, anatomy of a theater, respect for the art of performing, dialogue and diction, and of course, having fun on stage.
Each Participant will Receive:
• Workshop instruction in dance voice and acting
• All instructional materials
• Full production performances (open to the public)
• Certificate of completion signed by the staff
• Souvenir T-Shirt
• Cast Party - Hosted by Runaway Stage Productions
All classes are held at the Runaway Stage Productions Rehearsal Studio: 2424 Castro Way in Sacramento, located around the corner from the 24th Street Theatre
• Homework assistance - work with your child to memorize lines and music.
• Provide costume as needed - work with our costume coordinator to make or buy the low cost costume pieces your child will need.
• Fund raising help - we are a non profit educational corporation and depend on your help to support the workshops by agreeing to sell a minimum of 15 tickets ($10.00 each) for each child enrolled.
• Volunteer time - one parent per participant is required to volunteer to help staff (back stage and front of house) for at least one of the performances
General Workshop: Ages 6-18 - Tuition $200
Multiple Particpant Discount: $180.00 ea (Payment Plan Deposit: $100.00)
Broadway Kids: Ages 4-10 - Tuition $150
Multiple Particpant Discount: $135.00 ea (Payment Plan Deposit: $75.00)
Master Class: Ages 13-20 (by audition only) - Tuition $250
Multiple Participant Discount: $202.50 ea (Payment Plan Deposit: $112.50)
Register your child for these exciting opportunities at our FREE orientations!
Join us for an informative meeting that will provide information on our workshop and answers to any your questions you may have. Ask all the questions you have and continue to utilize the resources of the staff at Runaway Stage Productions throughout the workshops.
Runaway Stage Productions understands that maintaining family budgets can be very challenging. We are pleased to offer an easy payment plan. Simply pay the non-refundable deposit prior to the first session. Then write a check or charge draft for the balance at that time. We will hold that payment until the first of the month in which the production falls and not deposit it until that time. Please note: Payment plans and multiple sibling participant discounts are only offered on full tuition rates. Additional costs may be incurred due to costume purchases or supplies. All financial commitments, including tickets, must be paid in full before the start of Tech Week. The tuition is non-refundable once the show has been cast. Emergency refund requests will be considered by the Producer and handled on an individual basis. A $75.00 non-refundable audition deposit is required (Master Class only).
For questions or more information: Email Darryl Strohl
Productions and orientation dates are subject to change without notice. Shows are subject to rights availability. Performances held at the 24th Street Theatre.